Friday, November 30, 2007

BRACE YOURSELVES EVEYONE!!!!!!!

Mike and I have been talking and we have made a decision concerning the baby's name. A few months ago we, mostly I was talking about possibly changing her name and didn't. Now that we have her referral and it looks like we'll be getting her around the Christmas season we have decided that her name will be....

Noelle NiShuai Davis!

Noelle means shouts of praise, celebration of Jesus' birth, Christmas.
Anyway we Love it!


Everything kinda changed for me when we actually got her given name. I had in my head it was going to be Grace Olivia Mei and then when we heard her name NiShuai we were in love with it...... Anyway enough of my rambling on this is her name from this day forward.

We are so excited at the thoughts of celebrating our Savior's birth and bonding with our new baby girl at the same time! Please continue to pray for all of us in the coming weeks.

4 comments:

ForTheLoveOfOrphans said...

I love her name! Can't wait to go and get our girls; now come on TA's, we've got a plane to catch! Love, Angie (your travel buddy)

Amy Woods said...

I really, really love it!! Are you going to change the name of the blog? Noelle Across The Ocean...has a nice ring to it!!

Amy Woods

Maizey's Mom said...

Congratulations on all your latest news!
(My Maizey and I met you and your family in Wal Mart a couple of weeks ago--another Davis!)
I'm so excited for all of you! I'm looking forward to following your journey.
Beth
P.S. Love the name!

Denise said...

The name is beautiful...thanks for letting me know so I can follow your upcoming trip!!!