Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thank you Nicole!!!


Thank you Nicole for thinking of Noelle and sending her these clothes! They are so cute! I'll post each outfit as she wears it!
For anyone who doesn't know, Nicole and I were DTC at the same time and we have become friends. They switched to SN's like we did and have been matched with a beautiful 4 year old little girl! They are leaving this Thursday to bring home Emmali Su! Nicole had bought some outfits for Emmali thinking she would be younger and now that they won't fit her she mailed Noelle several outfits that are sooo cute!
That was sweet of you to think of us while you're busy getting ready for your trip.
We'll be praying for your family as you travel to China this Thursday!!!!!!!!!!
So check out their travel web site by clicking HERE

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So nice to see that adorable shirt on one of my favorite girls! I am so glad you like the clothes, I am sure Noelle will be beautiful in all of them!