Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dear Anonymous / MUST SEE VIDEO AT THE END OF THIS POST

First I'll post your comment right here....

"Why ruin a beautiful child's blog with ignorance and hate..........God help you. I used to look forward to reading this blog--no more...stop the hate."

There was no hate in the video I shared! It was just asking questions of our could be next president. We as US citizens have the right to ask for proof of birth in this country.

I can only assume that you are not a follower of Jesus Christ. Because if you were you would or at least should have issues with Obama. There are three things that are the most important issues to God. They being the sanctity of Life, marriage between one man and one woman and the protection on Israel. Just on those points alone I don't know how a True christian (follower of Jesus) could vote for such a man.

The rest of my post was taken from a fellow AWAA associate. Please look at her blog!!! Click here to visit her site.

We are thick in the trenches of a heavy political debate. The one thing I love about our country is that we get to make choices ... we are a democracy. We value that each of us has an opinion and has the opportunity to weigh in on who we believe is best fit to run our country. Lately, however, I have become ever increasingly concerned and disgusted with the opinions of many of my fellow Americans. I have found that many are making choices without being fully educated. They are making choices for the "hip", the "trendy" or based upon "color". Yes, you heard me, recently a man called into a talk radio show I was listening to and said he was voting for Obama simply because he was black. Are you kidding me? That could bring me to a whole different topic ... UGH! But today, I am going to take a look at something that everyone ... whether you are black, white, purple or yellow need to consider and value!

As you look at candidates for any election, you must first look at their fundamental values. Do they hold up with yours? Now, I don't believe any candidate will have the exact political plans that I myself would think is best perhaps, however, before examining the very specific plans, it is crucial to know the heart of the person who would represent us. I know that politics is a very touchy subject. I have been on the receiving end and in the middle of political conversations that do not do anything but create controversy. That being said, however, I do think that as an American, I have the right and privilege of sharing my views and today, I couldn't pass up sharing with you something that has disturbed every part of my being.
For years, there has been the argument of when does life begin. As a believer and a Christian, I am certain that the Lord makes that very clear in Psalm 139. In those scriptures he shares that even while in your mother's womb he knew you. He knows how many hairs are on your head and has every day you will spend numbered. If the bible is truth then that would mean that the Lord who created us and gave us life did so at our conception. If he knows the hairs on our heads in our mother's womb and says he has a plan for us then how can you debate that that is not LIFE?

Have you ever had the opportunity to see a level four sonogram? Recently, my precious sister in law had the opportunity to have one done. She was 18 weeks gestation. My niece to be was thought to possibly have a horrible genetic condition called "Edwards sydrom or Trisomy 18". This condition is fatal to a child and most live only a few minutes after birth. That being said, Karen and John went in to do this sonogram to help rule out the genetic markers for Trisomy 18 (and PRAISE THE LORD ... THEY DID!) Anyways, Karen brought the pictures to us to see our niece in her glory ... in her WOMB! That precious baby girl, in the photos is as much of a life as I have seen any child. She was sucking her thumb in the pictures and had her little hand, which was completely developed, up by her ear. I could see her little eyes, her nose, her mouth and every single little toe and finger that had been formed. She is beautiful and I cannot wait to meet her in person.

I tell you about baby Fergason to bring to light the horror that the democratic presidential nominee is a part of - Infantside. This is not an abortion debate ... this is MURDER!
Please watch the movie below and learn for yourself. To make a long story short, their is a form of abortion where the doctor inserts a needle into the Mommy and induces her labor prematurely. These babies are born premature - 20 and 22 weeks gestation very much alive - breathing - full of life - and then left to die. Recently, in the Illinois Senate, their was a bill up for a vote to bann these forms of abortions. EVERYONE .. including the very liberal and Democratic Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy and more voted for the bill ... they saw that this was in fact MURDER and not a choice! But NOT Barak Obama. NO, in fact, on THREE occasions he voted this bill down. He voted that these children would be allowed to be be born and then, left to die.

As a believer and a Christian, I do not believe you can with clear conscience place your name and your vote on a man who does not value life. I will say BOLDLY ... there is no way you can be a Christian and still vote for him!
How can this man, who doesn't value life, reside over and make decisions for the living? How can he see value in people when he doesn't see value in the living, breathing and helpless child?
Set aside all the other things I don't agree with ... his tax ideas, his ideas on foreign policy and more and look at ONE central idea. This man, if elected has the opportunity to place three supreme court judges on the bench. I fear what kind of men and what choices would be made at his hand. Think on these things!
I know with certainty that one day, the Lord will judge every man. He will separate those from the left and from the right. (NO PUN INTENDED). Their will be a day that Obama will hold an account for all of his decisions and most definitely, the Lord will judge harshly his decision to be a part of taking the life of a child. I rest in that peace and I know that whatever is to come, the Lord will make right. I do know, however, that he is also a righteous God and I fear the hand of obedience that would be to come. As a Christian, as a believer who values life, think about the day that you stand before him yourself and answer why you checked "yes" to being a part of that choice!


2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Tonya, thank you for this post. I think it was brave of you, especially in this heated political climate to speak so boldly against someone who the mainstream media and many Americans have come to idolize.

I agree with you. We, as Christians need to vote the Bible. We need to go into the voting booths armed with God's Word and vote the person who best holds up that Word. It's not even about moral values anymore, it's about life and death. You are right, no one is perfect or righteous, every politial leader is flawed, yet there are those out there that still fear God and value human life from the moment of conception.

I am praying that God will move in the hearts of every Christian, of every American. That He will open their eyes to see the truth. These are scarey times but we serve a God who is greater than politics, elections, and candidates. He is sovereign.

Our Journey to Jillian said...

Tonya, I was looking through my posts from one year ago, and came across some comments from you. I clicked on them...just to see how you were. And wow! I'm sorry you got such a hateful comment...but it is imperative that the things you said, ARE said. Thank you for being so bold! It is truth, even if people can't accept it. I truly believe this is a spiritual war. There is no other explanation for how deceived people are right now. Again, I say thank you!

Leslie