Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hi Friends

Wow it feels like forever since I posted on this thing! It's kinda funny how I was on the computer everyday before we had Noelle . Now its very seldom that I have the time to sit and blog or do anything on the computer for that matter. I have to admit I do feel guilty being on it while she is awake and wants her momma to play with her or read her books. When she's sleeping that's when I try to clean the house or read. OK enough about me and my excuses, I know all you want is an update on Noelle and some pictures : )



Noelle is doing wonderful! She just turned 20 months old/young on Sunday the 18th. She is still a very happy little girl! She is a sleeping great both at nap time and at night. She is still on the bottle mostly at bedtime, and still only drinking about 4oz. She wakes up with a smile on her face (most of the time) and is ready to play! She is starting to say some words, here are a few of her favorite....good girl, bye-bye, kitty, star, turtle, ma-ma, da-da, ra-ra (robin), mimi, papa, cracker.

Lately she's been patting herself between her legs when she goes in her diaper (that's another word she knows) so we'll be getting a potty for her pretty soon. She loves to slide and swing and will giggle when she's doing both. Last night she crawled up onto the rocking chair by herself with a book, which was very cute but scary. I don't want her to fall on the hard wood floors.

We have a cute little video of her and we'll do our best to post it soon.



I don't want to forget Robin : ) She is doing great too. She loves having a little sister! She is very busy with school and track. Her last day of school is June 6th! And next year she'll be a freshman!!!! That is just crazy!!! I don't feel old enough to have a high school student.



Well that's all I have for now, I'll post a few pictures.....



Reading the Bible : )




4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh thank you thank you for the update! I can't believe how big Noelle is getting!
I know you are busy, but we do love it when you update us!
Love to you and yours!

ForTheLoveOfOrphans said...

I see you just blogged. Cute pics as always! No matter how old you are, you will never be old enough to have a high school aged child. Never!
Love, Angie H

the Steiger's said...

I am so glad you are doing so well. She is a cutie!!!
Lenka

Salvador Family said...

Thanks so much Tonya for the update on Miss Noelle! She is so cute and I love seeing pictures of her! Hope all is well!
Love,
Tina