Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Last night Mike and I celebrated our 14th anniversary by going out to dinner and buying the laptop computer we will be taking with us when we go to China! Poor Mike, we stayed up until 1am messing with it...and he had to get up at 4 this morning to work, so i'm guessing he's pretty wasted today. I didn't need to get up, but did at 5. I felt guilty sleeping in when he was up working. I think we'll both be ready for bed tonight. (Just so you know he hasn't complained about his lack of Zzzz , but I know he's tired.) So that's what I've been doing off and on while doing the daily chores : )
Grace's furniture is suppose to be delivered this afternoon! We are the last stop for them today so it should arrive between 1-5. Don't you just love how they want to make sure you're home and give you a 4 hour range on when they'll show up. It makes it hard if you need to go to town for something. If you leave they'll come early, if you wait you'll be the last one. Well thankfully I don't have anything I must do in town today so we're good.
I'll try and post some pictures today of what Tina and Nicole sent me this week and the furniture in the room.

No comments: