Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Today is a day of celebration!!!! 14 years ago I married the most loving, thoughtful, incredible man! And 1 year ago our dossier arrived at the China Center of Adoption Affairs! 14 years ago when we got married we would have never in a million years guessed that we would be gearing up to fly to China and bring home a daughter!

To my honey,
I want you to know that I think you are an amazing husband, father and provider! You are a very hard worker and I appreciate all you do! Thank you for letting me be a stay at home mom and not expecting me to work outside of our home....that means soooo much to me! One more thing....thanks for being patient with me and helping me download pictures from the camera and helping me with all my silly questions about the computer and blog :)
Happy anniversary honey, I love you!!! xxoo

1 comment:

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary Tonya! Congrats on your PA as well! Hopefully we stay out of that 100+ days club and get our RA soon! I am far from being out of the review room so I am hoping we don't get delayed like some have! Have a good rest of the week and Happy Halloween!
Love,
Tina