Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blog Makeover!

How do you like our new look? I have been wanting to have a "blog makeover" for a while now but didn't really feel I could justify spending money to have one done. Then out of the blue on AWAA yahoo group Carla mentioned that she was going to start doing these makeovers to help raise some extra money for their second adoption and wanted to know if anyone wanted to be her "guinea pig". She didn't say it quite like that, but that's what she meant....I think. Anyway she said she'd do the first two people that responded and I was so excited to find out that I was one of them! Thank you so much Carla you did an amazing job, I love it! So if you're in need of a new look for your blog I would highly recommend CARLA!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Tonya, love the new look! It also loads sooo much faster! Noelle is so beautiful!