Monday, March 3, 2008

Noelle's first play date.

Noelle had her first play date this afternoon which was so much fun! Another little girl from church came over to play. The girls were really cute together and played good with each other. Noelle didn't really know what to think at first but after about half and hour she warmed up to her. The funny thing is "Nay Nay" is 9 months old and Noelle is 17.5 months and Nay Nay is bigger, but what a cutie! Nay Nay's like 30" long and weighs something like 24lbs. give or take a pound or two. Noelle is not even 29" and weighs around 16-17lbs. She is a peanut :)


Daddy help me this baby is chasing me! Quick pick me up!!!

Noelle sharing her favorite toy : )

Here you go Nay Nay you dropped your paci.

You don't mind if I ride with you.....do you?

(Noelle just climbed right onto her toy even though Nay Nay was already on it)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it's been a while since you had a play date with such small cuties! Looks like fun. Glad Noelle was in the sharing mood! Miranda Joy loves to share too - her already chewed fruit chews. Yuck!

Hope you are all starting to thaw out up there! Wait...do you ever thaw out?
Angie H

Carla said...

Cute!! The baby looks like she is going "Why did she just climb onto this toy? Huh? Can someone rescue me?" LOL

I've got to have a playdate for Katie soon.