Friday, March 14, 2008

OK, I need to post one thing before I go to bed. I got the best email today from a sweet friend from church! I won't go into the whole story right now....I'll leave that to them :) But she sent me an email letting me know that she and her husband are going to adopt a little girl from Ethiopia!!!! They have already submitted an application with America World Adoption Association and should hear back from them next week. So please keep Jason, Patty and their two beautiful girls in your prayers. This is an amazing journey they are about to embark on! I'm so excited to see how the Lord is going to work in and through this family! I talked with Patty today and she said they are starting a blog, so as soon as she gives me the address I'll add them to my side bar under families waiting. Yeah!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!

No comments: