Monday, December 3, 2007

I guess you just never know what you're going to find on the world wide web. The other day I was checking out the website of a relief organization named "A Child's Right". As I went through the photos of their past projects of 2007 I began to get excited as I noticed that one of their projects was installing a new drinking water system at our daughter's orphanage. As I began clicking through the photos that they took while they were there I said a quick prayer in hopes that I might spot Noelle. Boom!....there she was just as plain as day! Her sweet little arched eyebrows made it unmistakeable. What a wonderful surprise and treasure that was to us that day!

To check it out go click here and click on China 2007 (upper right hand of the 4 projects) and find your way to photo number 171. I can't link directly to the photo because it's in a flash player. No clue how to do that. All of these photos are excellent!

PS. Bamboo potty chairs....how cool!!! I want to build one of those.

Mike

No comments: