Thursday, December 27, 2007

TRAVEL APPROVAL!!

We are sooo excited that our travel approval came today! We were totally not expecting it because AWAA offices are closed. Apparently a some guy Ryan went into the office and while he was there a package was delivered and our TA was there!!! Also our friends Kyle and Angie's TA was there too! Congratulations Hendrens! It'll be soon now!

He wasn't able to answer any of our questions because he doesn't work with the China program. He called the Asia coordinator and asked her what to do and she said to call and try to set a CA date with us. The dates they gave to pick from where Feb. 4TH or 5Th or Jan. 28Th or 29Th. I was a little disappointed it wasn't earlier in the month, but I'll take anything in Jan! So it looks like we'll probably leave Jan. 17Th! Three weeks from today! Which would mean getting Noelle on the 21st!

He also said that she was a beautiful little girl.....does that mean they sent an updated picture of her? I forgot to ask.....I'm so stupid sometimes.

We'll be celebrating tonight! Keep praying for all of us please!

Love, Tonya

8 comments:

Nicole said...

We are so EXCITED for you!! China here you come, wooo hoo!!!

Judi said...

Congratulations from our family!!!

Amy Woods said...

I'm so thrilled for you guys!! Congratulations and get to packing!!

Amy Woods

Jeanette said...

Congrats Tonya!!!!! Oh my word, 3 weeks! It will fly by and soon you will be with your precious Noelle! Can't wait to follow your journey! You all are in our prayers!

Jeanette

Tina said...

Yippppeeee! I am so excited for you all! It has been a long road that is soon coming to an end! Now, get packing and I'll be checking in with you! :)
Love,
Tina

Tina said...

Yippppeeee! I am so excited for you all! It has been a long road that is soon coming to an end! Now, get packing and I'll be checking in with you! :)
Love,
Tina

the Steiger's said...

I am so happy for you!!! It must feel great.
Lenka

Carla said...

Congratulations!!!

The TA has the little passport referral photo on it. :)