Friday, December 14, 2007

Noelle's baby shower!

Thank you so much Angel for the fun, beautiful baby shower! It was a huge blessing and just what I needed after a week of sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring. It was so pretty and cute! I loved all the decorations with ladybugs and the cake was so pretty. :) I appreciate all the hard work you put into it right down to the fortune cookies with scripture in them....that was so cool!

Thank you so much Nina for driving so far (over an hour) to come to the shower it was a blessing to have you there! Love you {hugs}

Thank you Bruce for bring Sue :) I know you both work hard all day and also had a long way to come, but I'm so happy she could be there! I love you Sue ;)

I can't forget my mom and sister-in-law Sandi :) I'm so happy you were all able to come. The food was yummy! Love you both!

OK, I can't forget to thank Daddy Davis and Mom Davis! Paul drove an hour to Jen's house to help with the boys so Bev could come to the shower. Thank you so much that was very sweet of you. Jen is Mike's little sister and is expecting her 3rd baby and is on bed rest because she has been having contractions and little Hannah only weighs a little over 4 pounds. Bev has been helping out with the boy so Jen can stay off her feet. I love you guys! Jen I wish you could have been there :) We'll have to have a play date when we get our girls!

Enjoy the pictures....



OK everyone....I want you to know I do know how to spell. I see some errors on the captions...here's an example "so didn't sheree" it should say, so did sheree! Anyway, I'm not feeling to hot today and I'm not in the mood to down load these pictures for a 3rd time so you'll just have to forgive the mispellings :)
Love ya! I found another mistake...The purple sweater is from Nina! She made it for Noelle :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

A baby shower? What fun! Looks like Noelle got some wonderful gifts too!!