Saturday, December 8, 2007

This post is dedicated to our oldest daughter.....Robin, also known as Bob_D.

Robin's sweet aunt Pam was reading our blog and was feeling sad for Robin because most....well....all our posts seem to be centered around Noelle and her adoption. She doesn't want Robin to feel left out and sad :( So I have dedicated this post to our eldest daughter Robin, AKA BoB_D. We have added a slide show of pictures taken this year. Robin wants to say a little something....brace yourselves you never really know what random thought is going to come from her :) (it's the age)

It's all yours Robin......


OK!! First of all I would like to say that I REALLY hope my grades go up so I can go to China with my WONDERFUL parents. Second, I would like to thank all of my fans out there (waves). Third, I just want you all to know that if you follow your dreams, you to can be like me. THANK YOU AUNT PAMMY!! Also, my favorite letter of the alphabet is "y", my fave body part is the bellybutton, and my FAVORITE item is the AMAZING... (takes a DEEP breath) ... the ...
GLOW STICK!! |:]

(I'm suber uber random. Just so you know) Toodles!! BoB_D.

If you would like, you can check out her blog by clicking on ROBIN




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your pretty face on here Robin. I am so happy to "read" that things are moving right along. Keep those grades up, you wouldn't want to be left behind! :) Love to all...HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Aunt Pam