Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Still waiting for our TA

We didn't get a call yesterday and haven't heard anything yet today. I'm pretty sure this Thursdays out of the question, but I would LOVE to get a call and get everything scheduled for next Thursday the 20th!!! What an awesome Christmas present that would be!!!

I have everything packed and went through the house and cleaned everything!

Mike sent me a cute picture of Robin and her friend Abby when they were 8 years old. She looks so little, she's a cutie! I wonder what Noelle will look like when she's 8.....I wonder what Robin will look like when Noelle is 8....she'll be 21!! Boy is that a sad thought :( They sure don't stay little very long.




1 comment:

the Steiger's said...

I am so sorry you do not have any news yet? I am also sorry I forgot to sent you email with pictures from SCC concert. I will try later. It has been crazy in the Steiger household but we have no new as well when it comes to our baby girl. I just want to go so bad at this point but it seems it will take a little bit longer than we thought. How is life up North?
Lenka