Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! LAST DAY HOME BEFORE WE LEAVE!!!!!

As soon as I woke up I had to check my emails as always and Barb sent me 3 emails sharing about how cute and big/little the babies are what size clothes their wearing etc. She said Nanchang is freezing cold! What's up with that? It's supposed to be like 50 something there. They had sleet yesterday.

For those who haven't been following our blog. Barb is a friend that is adopting a little girl from the same orphanage as Noelle! She's over there right now and we will be traveling to all the same places.

Here are some more pictures of her daughter Lauren....





1 comment:

the Steiger's said...

I am so exited for you guys. You have been waiting for such a long time. We will keep you in our prayers and we can not wait to see pictures when you come back.
Lenka
PS: Are you flying out of Boston? If you need a place to stay the night before we are only 1 hour from Logan.