Thursday, January 31, 2008

Home sweet home

We made it safely home everyone. Thank you for your prayers everyone. We barely missed record breaking bad weather and airport closures in China. We also had a frightening landing in Bangor last night.

Noelle did wonderfully on the 22 hour trip. She was one wasted girl last night. We all went to bed around 8:30pm and slept about 8 1/2 hours.....still feel pretty woozy right now.

Noelle is having a great time in her new surroundings. All of her new toys are a big hit!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

YEA!! So glad you are home. Praying you all get back to what is "normal" for you all, very soon!
Love you!

the Steiger's said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!
Lenka

Amy Woods said...

I'm so glad!! Hope you get adjusted soon!

Amy Woods

Judi said...

Welcome home!!!

Jeanette said...

Praise God you are home!!! I have LOVED watching all of the videos on your blog...thank you for posting those! It reminds me of why we are in this for the long haul! I am so glad you guys got out of there before the weather. I've been worried about all the families affected by the storms in China. I'll be praying for rest and bonding as you all adjust to a family of four! Congratulations and welcome home!!!!!

Blessings,
Jeanette

Carolyn said...

I am a friend of a friend of the Barna's so that is how I found your blog. I was so happy to read that you live in Maine!! My dad was born in Maine and graduated from Bangor High School (in the 50's). Now that my sweet daddy is gone my mom still travels to Maine from Texas for the summer. She enjoys their summer cottage in Owls Head...the last home my dad built. Congratulations on your new little one!! She will so enjoy all that Maine has to offer!