Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Last post from home!

I can't believe we start our journey to China in the morning! We are so excited and have prayed for this day for so long!

Here are some specific ways you can be praying for our family....

That we would be safe at all times and in all modes of transportation and that the Lord would give calm my nerves. That we would all stay healthy, for Noelle that the Lord would comfort her during this time of transition.

Here are some pictures of our sweet little niece, Hannah Grace! She and mommy are doing great!






This picture is of Robins friend Jessica saying goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got through reading all of your schedule. WOW! Take it all in and enjoy every minute of it, as I'm sure you will. Now I have two new great nieces to meet. I can't wait. Love to you all. Aunt Pam