Thursday, January 3, 2008

We have our plane tickets!!!

It's official we are now the proud owners of tickets to China!

We will leave Bangor, Maine on Jan. 17 and fly to Detroit, MI.
We'll have a short layover and then we're off to Tokyo, Japan. This will be a 13 hour and 25 min. flight.
We'll have a 55 min. layover and then off to Beijing, China! We'll arrive there at 9:15 PM!

On the way home it's the same .... Guangzhou, Tokyo, Detroit, and finally Bangor!!!

This is so exciting! I can't believe this is really happening! Two weeks from today!!!

3 comments:

Amy Woods said...

Congratulations! I find my heart beating fast for you as I read that post. Can't believe its happening already. I remember reading about how your homestudy was all crazy in the beginning when you were trying to get your dossier together. Now this!! Yeah!! I hope your dr. appt went well!

Nicole said...

This is GREAT news. I am just as excited I think! How are you sleeping at all?? Have a safe great trip, we can't wait to follow along with you!!!

Jess said...

How exciting for you guys! As an aside the Detroit airport has this tunnel areas that looks like it's underground, and has like lights and music... very cool. Robin will love it, and if Noelle isn't completely cranky/exhausted I bet she will love it on the way back. So glad to be able to read your updates. Can't wait to see her someday when we're visiting Orrington CC!

Grace and Peace,
Jess